1. Personal information Your personal data will be protected to the best of our ability and the state of the art when it is collected, processed and while you are visiting our website (allinesthetic.net). It should be noted that we carefully check external links. Should your rights be impaired by external links, please note that we are not liable for the content and security of these external links. Personal data is only recorded and processed on our website if you have actively provided this data, e.g. when registering. Indirect personal information – with the exception of the IP address, which is technically necessary to use this service – is not saved or processed.
2. Use and disclosure of personal data Personal data / information you provide to us will only be used to answer your questions, to conclude contracts and for technical administration and, furthermore, only passed on at the request of domestic authorities or based on court decisions. Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the contract or after you have given your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. We will only send you advertising or newsletters by email or other electronic means if you agree to this. You can unsubscribe from advertising or newsletters at any time and free of charge by letter or email.
3. Right to information and the right to correct / delete data You can request information about the data you have saved at any time and, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, are entitled to correct or delete data.
5. Social networks and automatic download of images We use the possibilities of various social networks. When using these services, your browser is automatically connected to the relevant network and transmits your IP address and other information such as cookies if you have already visited the relevant platform. As far as possible, we avoid this type of data transfer until you actually interact with one of the platforms. By clicking on the relevant symbol (e.g. Facebook logo) you indicate that you are ready to communicate with the selected platform (in this case with Facebook) and that information about you, such as your IP address, will be transmitted to this social network.
6. Web Analytics In order to obtain a better statistical evaluation of our visitor flow, we use the service provider Google Analytics to create statistics that do not contain any personal data. Version from: 02/01/2021